Make a Plan and Take Action
Lesson Three helps you -- no matter your sex -- select a birth control method, find out where to get it, learn strategies for discussing sex and birth control with your partner(s), and make an action plan to prevent unplanned pregnancy.
Lesson Three Objectives
At the completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
- Identify the birth control method or methods that are right for you,
- Identify how you can obtain various types of birth control,
- Find healthcare providers and resources near you,
- Talk to your healthcare provider and your sexual partner(s) about birth control,
- Create an "action plan" to prevent unplanned pregnancy, and
- Find additional resources.
Click on the "Next Page" link below or the "Next" arrow in the navigation bar above.